Griffin Giroux represents a broad range of clients in commercial litigation matters and internal and government investigations. His ability to digest vast amounts of information, conduct thorough research and understand the big picture enables him to counsel clients on complex issues in a clear and practical way.
Having been involved in all stages of litigation, Griffin has considerable experience counseling clients on strategy, drafting complaints and motions, responding to discovery requests, conducting witness interviews, and handling negotiations and settlements. His experience also includes conducting significant internal investigations and defending Securities and Exchange Commission investigations on behalf of Fortune 500 companies concerning alleged violations of the False Claims Act, the Anti-Kickback Statute, the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and the antifraud provisions of the federal securities laws.
Prior to joining Lowndes, Griffin was a litigation associate at the Washington, DC offices of an Am Law Top 5 law firm.
At Georgetown University Law Center law school, he served as an editor of the Annual Survey of White Collar Crime for the American Criminal Law Review.
Outside the office, Griffin enjoys motorcycle rides, cruise vacations, Walt Disney World and Marvel movies.
- Assisted a Fortune 500 telecommunications company secure an $80 million civil settlement.
- Successfully negotiated a confidentiality agreement with a former employee suspected of misappropriating trade secrets on behalf of a national political fundraising organization.
- Counseled Fortune 100 pharmaceutical company on its misconduct-related disclosure obligations to its business partners and the federal government pursuant to various contracts.
- Counseled a Fortune 50 healthcare entity in an internal healthcare fraud investigation.
- Represented a client in a civil rights and medical malpractice action in federal court.
News & Insights
Orlando Chapter of the Federal Bar Association|Presentation|Orlando Chapter of the Federal Bar Association
Practices & Industries
- District of Columbia
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., cum laude, 2018
- University of Florida, B.S., summa cum laude, 2014; Business Administration - Economics; Four-Year Outstanding Scholar; Anderson Scholar, Highest Distinction