Our multi-disciplinary Cannabis & Controlled Substances group has extensive experience handling the rulemaking, regulatory, transactional, legislative and litigation aspects of Florida’s regulated industries.
With billion dollar industries such as medical cannabis burgeoning in the state of Florida, the Cannabis and Controlled Substances group can provide the support and guidance necessary to successfully navigate regulatory complexities.
We advise companies, individuals and investors on a wide range of legal and public policy issues surrounding Florida’s medical cannabis industry. Those businesses directly involved in the cultivation, processing, distribution, and dispensing of medical cannabis are not the only industries impacted by medical cannabis’ dynamic regulatory framework.
Issues surrounding corporate formation, investments, permitting, environmental compliance, privacy and technology, employment contracts and policies, commercial and medical office leasing, real estate transactions, regulatory compliance, and land use and zoning must all be carefully analyzed to ensure businesses anticipate and prepare for the impacts of medical cannabis regulations.
Our experience encompasses areas critical to the success of our clients in a variety of fields impacted by Florida’s regulated industries.
News & Insights
- |Webinar|Suncoast Bankers Compliance Association
- |Webinar|Tallahassee Women Lawyers
- |Webinar|Central Florida Compliance Association
- |Webinar|The Florida Hemp Council
- |Article|Tara L. Tedrow, Logan J. Opsahl
- |Article|Gary M. Kaleita
- |Article|Michael S. Provenzale, Tara L. Tedrow
- |Lowndes Leasing Lawyers Blog|Adam R. Lewis
- |Article|Jon M. Gibbs, Tara L. Tedrow
- |Lowndes Leasing Lawyers Blog|Jon M. Gibbs, Tara L. Tedrow
- |Article|Tara L. Tedrow, Amanda Wilson
- Of Counsel