While litigation may sometimes be unavoidable, alternative dispute resolution (ADR) does offer many advantages. Arbitration, mediation, and other nonjudicial methods of resolution can be more cost-effective, less time-consuming and less adversarial than traditional litigation.
In addition to representing clients in mediations, pre-suit mediations, arbitrations and settlement conferences, Lowndes attorneys have experience acting as paid thirty-party mediators and arbitrators.
Our attorneys, a number of whom are Certified Mediators, are experienced in all methods of case resolution, including mediation, arbitration, facilitation and negotiations to serve individuals as well as businesses.
- Representation in mediation conferences
- Mediation services in virtually all types of commercial, personal injury, product liability, environmental, bankruptcy, employment and land use disputes
- Representation in arbitration hearings
- Services as a neutral or party selected arbitrator
- Assistance in the negotiation and preparation of arbitration agreements
Our firm is represented on the American Arbitration Association’s National Panel for Large Complex Cases as well as the local panel for Central Florida. Additionally, we are represented on the National Panel of the CPR Institute for Dispute Resolution.