Andrew Kelly is an attorney in the firm’s Corporate Group. He focuses his practice in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, financing and other general corporate matters.
Andrew also regularly works alongside the firm’s Real Estate Group, and he has experience working with clients on a wide range of real estate matters including real estate development, finance and transactions, condominiums, property owners’ associations, commercial leasing, commercial lending and title insurance.
Prior to attending law school, Andrew worked as an alternative investment wholesaler for CNL Securities Corp., providing counsel and support regarding various alternative investments to financial professionals.
Andrew earned his law degree from the University of Florida Levin College of Law, where he competed as a member of the Environmental Moot Court Team and served as senior articles editor of the Florida Journal of International Law. He received his undergraduate degree in applied economics from The Florida State University. While there, he served as an intern for both the Florida Senate in Tallahassee and the U.S. House of Representatives in Washington, D.C.
When not practicing law, Andrew enjoys fishing and playing saxophone and keyboard in an Orlando-based band.
News & Insights
The pandemic accelerated remote work, leading to a shift in workplace models. However, the rise of remote work introduces new risks, including potential exposure of trade secrets.
The U.S. Treasury and IRS announced proposed regulations exempting pass-through entities from the $10,000 cap on state and local tax deductions, clarifying Tax Cuts and Jobs Act provisions.
- |Article|Andrew P. Kelly
- University of Florida Levin College of Law
- Florida Journal of International Law, Senior Articles Editor
- University of Florida Environmental Moot Court Team
- University of Florida Law Transfer Student Organization
- Dean’s List
- Stetson University College of Law
- Book Awards: Legal Research and Writing 1, Legal Research and Writing 2
- Investment and Finance Law Association, Executive Vice President
- Dean’s List
Community & Civic
- Orlando Science Center, Young Professionals Board of Directors, Member
Practices & Industries
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 2018
- Florida State University, B.S., 2013; Economics