We assist clients in obtaining, negotiating licenses and sales of copyrighted works; counseling individuals, as well as businesses to their respective rights in a work and enforcing copyright registrations in a court of law.
- Representation of financial institution in case asserting copyright infringement and unfair competition against financial institution for alleged use of copyrighted building plans.
- Representation of national restaurant chain in unfair competition action brought against competitor restaurant for use of confusingly similar advertising slogan.
- Representation of real estate developer in copyright actions against competitor developers for use of home designs substantially similar to client's federally copyrighted home designs.
- Representation of national stuffed animal manufacturer/retailer in trademark infringement, unfair competition, and copyright infringement action against stuffed animal retailer for its use of names, tag lines and images virtually identical to client's trademarks, trade dress and federally registered copyrights.
News & Insights
- Lowndes Named to 2021 U.S. News - Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” List By U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers|Awards & Recognition
- |Awards & Recognition
- Lowndes Named To The 2018 U.S. News-Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms" List By U.S. News & World Report & The Best Lawyers|Press Release
- |Firm News