Registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), our patent attorneys, provide experience-based, pragmatic counsel to a wide range of clients, from sole inventors and small start-ups to large corporations, hospitals and universities. We help them with cost-effective strategies for the protection of invention rights across a variety of industries:
- Computers, Software and Other Technology
- Electronics and Semi-conductors
- Real Estate Development
Patent Infringement Litigation
Our firm has handled a wide variety of patent infringement lawsuits in local and U.S. federal courts, on both sides: the defense of patent infringement claims and the prosecution of patent infringements.
- Representation of boat manufacturer in patent infringement actions against companies manufacturing and selling infringing products.
- Representation of telecommunications company in patent infringement action brought by patent licensing company asserting infringement of patents.
- Representation of novelty light-product company in patent infringement and unfair competition actions against numerous defendants for the importation and sale of products virtually identical to client's patented product.
- Representation of utilities commission in patent infringement action brought by patent licensing company for alleged use of licensing company's patented business method.
- Representation of automated warehousing system manufacturer in patent infringement and trade secret misappropriation action against competitor for competitor's manufacture and sale of infringing warehousing system.
- Representation of fertilizer company in patent infringement action against competitor for competitor's infringing method of fertilizer manufacture.
- Representation of national manufacturer of child and baby products in patent infringement action brought by patent licensing company.
News & Insights