Richard "Ric" Bergholtz concentrates his legal practice in real estate, construction and corporate law. Since 1986, he has been representing architects, engineers, public and private owners, developers, contractors, sureties and material men in various types of construction claims, and dispute resolutions on a local, state and national level.
Ric also has extensive experience in commercial real estate transactions, surveys, and issuance of title insurance, along with estate and trust planning and administration. He provides legal services to the healthcare industry as well.
News & Insights
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated
Community & Civic
Professional Certifications & Memberships
- Mount Dora Area Chamber of Commerce, Board Member
- Phi Delta Phi
- Moot Court Board, Member and Vice-President, 1983-1984
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law, J.D., 1984
- Georgia State University, B.S., 1977; Criminal Studies