With our experience in the technology industry, we are able to advise clients from an insider’s perspective on the wide-ranging and complex issues affecting their businesses.
Getting a product to market in today’s world typically involves contractual relationships with other entities. Whether hardware development, supply chain, manufacturing, software development, telecommunications, medical devices, or e-commerce based business, we provide counsel for startup, product to market, exploitation issues, exit strategy planning and monetization transaction.
We assist clients with:
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Development agreements
- Independent contractor arrangements
- Intellectual property protection
- Manufacturing and invention agreements
- Marketing and sales relationships
- Other agreements related to commercialization
In addition to our experienced technology counsel, we use a team approach crossing multiple disciplines – including attorneys focusing on corporate, intellectual property, taxation, and employment issues – to manage the complexity of technology-related transactions and businesses.
We also assist clients in negotiation, mediation, arbitration and, when necessary, litigation of technology-related disputes.
- Software development and licensing
- Computer system hardware sales, acquisitions and support
- Medical device development agreements
- Satellite hardware and services agreements
- Information system outsourcing agreements
- Information system and facilities management agreements
- Engineering service agreements
- Technology co-development and joint venture agreements
- Internet transactions and information provider agreements
- Mergers, acquisitions and divestitures of technology companies
- Private placements and initial public offerings of the securities of technology-related companies
- Other financial transactions involving technology-related businesses
- Content licensing
News & Insights