Whether inbound or outbound, we help our clients navigate transnational issues and manage their legal exposure across jurisdictions.
Opportunities for business growth and success in today’s global marketplace know no boundaries. Many of our clients have international operations or are foreign-based businesses with interests in the United States. We represent several clients from other parts of the world particularly interested in investing in U.S. hotels, resorts, restaurants, and other hospitality-related entities.
Our attorneys assists clients in a multitude of areas, including:
- Entity formation, whether domestic or international
- Cross-border loan and syndicated loan agreements
- Cross-border lease transactions
- Domestic and international tax planning
- Commercial agreements
- Intellectual property and technology transactions and protection
- Patent protection and prosecution
Our international practice team is augmented by Meritas, a global alliance of more than 8,900 experienced lawyers in over 180 full-service law firms.