Recent Trends in Commercial Lease Drafting and Enforceability
With rising interest rates and high inflation, the commercial real estate industry continues to face uncertainty. While no one can predict the future, well-written contracts can help safeguard your interests and help protect your business.
This webinar will discuss the latest tips, terms and trends for effectively drafting and enforcing written lease agreements that can help you avoid potential disputes and costly litigation down the road.
- Lease terms that play the biggest role in eviction actions
- Best strategies for winning eviction cases
- Drafting trends in force majeure provisions
- Recent case law and drafting of extension rights
- Recent case law and drafting attorneys’ fee provisions
- Shawn Rader, Shareholder
- James Walson, Shareholder