Lowndes Webinar Series - Navigating the COVID-19 Crisis: Landlord/Tenant Issues
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, many distressed tenants are requesting rent relief, and in some cases, lease terminations. A lease workout may be beneficial for both landlords and tenants. This webinar discusses the considerations that both landlords and tenants should take into account when negotiating an amended agreement.
- Current status of Florida courts concerning landlord/tenant disputes
- Lease workout considerations
- Lease avoidance issues
- Credit and lender concerns
- Ronny Edwards, Shareholder, Lowndes
- Tim Miedona, Shareholder, Lowndes
- Mike Provenzale, Shareholder, Lowndes
- James Walson, Shareholder, Lowndes
This article is informational only. You should consult an attorney before acting or failing to act. The law may change rapidly and no warranty is given. LOWNDES DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALL ARTICLES ARE PROVIDED AS IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS. Consult a Lowndes attorney if you wish to establish an attorney/client relationship.