Savannah Stewart is an attorney in the firm’s Orlando office, where she is an integral part of the real estate and commercial litigation teams. She handles a diverse range of complex legal matters related to large commercial real estate transactions and commercial litigation, primarily in the areas of property tax appeals, leasing and landlord-tenant disputes, debt collection, and evictions.
With a commitment to delivering exceptional legal services, Savannah helps guide buyers, sellers, and lenders involved in the acquisition, disposition, leasing, and financing of commercial real estate across various sectors, such as retail, hospitality, and industrial. Her experience spans a diverse range of clients, including restaurants and bars, hotels and resorts, shopping centers, retail enterprises, landlords, developers, and investment firms.
Savannah graduated cum laude with a juris doctorate from Samford University’s Cumberland School of Law and holds bachelor's degrees in Economics and Finance from Samford University. During her time in law school, she was a member of the American Journal of Trial Advocacy. She also gained valuable experience as a summer clerk at Lowndes and as a legal intern at a family law firm, a religious nonprofit organization, and a financial banking institution.
Before pursuing her legal career, Savannah spent two summer semesters abroad in China while pursuing a minor in world languages.
In her free time, Savannah enjoys traveling to new places, honing her cooking and baking skills, and staying active through pickleball matches and fitness activities.
- Assisted in representing the purchaser in the acquisition of an $82 million multi-tenant shopping center in St. Johns County, Florida.
- Assisted in representing the non-profit owner in its sale of twin 15-story low income senior housing towers for $57 million.
- Assisted in representing the purchaser in the acquisition of 17 acres in Orlando for nearly $25 million.
News & Insights
- |Media Mention
- |Awards & Recognition
- |Press Release
- |Firm News
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Ones to Watch, Real Estate Law, 2024
Community & Civic
- Winter Park Day Nursery, Board of Directors, 2022-present
- Samford University's Cumberland School of Law, J.D., 2021
- Samford University, M.B.A., 2021
- Samford University, B.S., cum laude, 2018; Business Administration: Economics, Finance