OSHA ETS – Vaccine/Testing Mandate for Large Employers: Is Your Company Ready?
On November 5, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) published its highly anticipated emergency temporary standard (ETS), which requires businesses with at least 100 employees to ensure their employees get vaccinated against COVID-19 or wear a mask and get tested on a weekly basis at minimum.
This webinar included a panel of Lowndes’ Labor & Employment Law attorneys who addressed frequently asked questions, including the following:
- How do I determine if my company is covered by the OSHA ETS?
- Who pays for the costs of weekly testing for unvaccinated employees?
- Does my company have to pay for the time that non-exempt employees spend getting tested each week?
- What are my company’s record-keeping obligations?
- What is the status of the litigation challenging the ETS?
- Rachel Gebaide, Shareholder
- Morey Raiskin, Of Counsel
- Abood Shebib, Of Counsel