Lowndes Webinar Series - Navigating the COVID-19 Crisis: Mitigating Employment Risks of Reopening
As discussions about reopening the economy begin, businesses are faced with the challenge of how to reopen safely. This webinar addressed how employers can mitigate the risk of reopening for their employees, clients and customers.
- Employee, Customer and Guest Safety and Liability
- FFCRA Leave Law Compliance
- ADA Accommodation and Related Issues
- Employee Morale
- Rachel D. Gebaide, Shareholder, Lowndes
- Morey Raiskin, Of Counsel, Lowndes
- Drew Sorrell, Shareholder, Lowndes
Be sure to visit our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Center to keep up to date on the latest news.
This article is informational only. You should consult an attorney before acting or failing to act. The law may change rapidly and no warranty is given. LOWNDES DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALL ARTICLES ARE PROVIDED AS IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS. Consult a Lowndes attorney if you wish to establish an attorney/client relationship.