Tara Tedrow to Speak at OCBA Medical Marijuana Seminar
May 23, 2017
On May 23rd, Tara Tedrow will speak at the Orange County Bar Association Real Property & Criminal Law Committees seminar titled "Implementing Medical Marijuana Law in Florida" alongside Jessica DeBono Anderson, Esq. and Andrew Moses, Esq.
This seminar will cover state and national trends:
- Medical Cannabis Impact on Commercial Real Estate
- Land Use and Zoning Issues
- Retail Lease / Landlord Concerns
- How Medical Marijuana Impacts Florida Employers
- ADA Compliance
- Redefining Impairment and Limits for Legal Distribution & Use
To register, click here.
880 N. Orange Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801