CLE WEBINAR - Interest Rate Hedge in Real Estate Finance: Placing Swaps, Caps, and Collars on Floating Rate Loans
February 22, 2017
Mark E. Heimendinger will be speaking at an upcoming Strafford live webinar, "Interest Rate Hedges in Real Estate Finance: Placing Swaps, Caps, and Collars on Floating Rate Loans" scheduled for Wednesday, February 22, 1:00pm-2:30pm EST.
The panel will review the derivatives typically used to hedge against movement in interest rates (caps, swaps and collars) and provide real estate counsel with an understanding of how these transactions are executed. They will discuss the role and qualifications of the swap or cap counterparty, the auction process employed in pricing the trade, and how each type of hedge is documented.
- What kind of interest hedge is appropriate for your transaction?
- What are costs and risks associated with each type of hedge?
- How is the applicable trade bid out, executed and documented?
- How are swap counterparties and cap providers currently regulated, and what are the rating requirements?
- What is the role of real estate counsel in the hedge transaction?
After the presentations, the panel will engage in a live question and answer session with participants so they can answer questions about these important issues directly.
Register today to receive the 50% discount by clicking on the button below. Mention code: ZDFCT