Florida's New E-Discovery Rules and Best Practices for All Cases: Taming the ESI Beast
May 14, 2013
May 14, 2013, Noon to 5 PM
Orange County Bar Association Center
880 North Orange Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801
Topics and Speakers to include:
• Recent Developments in the Law of E-Discovery, Drew Sorrell, Esq.
• Explanation of the New Florida Rules, Kevin Gowen, Esq.
• Ethical Duties in Preserving and Producing ESI, Joshua Brown, Esq.
• Helpful Model Rules and Opinions: Limiting the Scope of E-Discovery, Donna Chesteen, Esq.
• Technology Solutions: Making E-Discovery More Efficient, Christopher Newton, Esq.
• Using E-Neutrals to Limit the Cost of E-Discovery, Lawrence Kolin, Esq.
Lunch will be served. Happy Hour to follow.
CLE 5.5 hours (including 1.0 Ethics CLE) Pending
$40 (for OCBA members); $55 (for non-members)
Jointly presented by the Intellectual Property Law, Business Law, and Technology Committees of the Orange County Bar Association.
For additional information, contact Marie West, OCBA Seminars/Events Manager, at email@example.com.