Jason S. Rimes
Jason Rimes focuses his legal practice on corporate and securities, mergers and acquisitions, healthcare, sports and aviation law, real estate transactions, and finance. He represents business clients, including hospitals, physicians, physician groups, proprietary higher education institutions and sports teams.
Jason has handled transactions involving a variety of businesses and assets including hospitals, medical practices, for-profit schools, aircraft and real property, and he regularly assists clients with the drafting and negotiation of operational contracts such as sponsorship agreements, software licenses, employment contracts and consulting and other service agreements.
- Selected for Best Lawyers in America 2018
- University of Central Florida Alumni Association, College of Business Administration Chapter, Chair
- Health Care Center for the Homeless, Inc., Board of Directors, Vice Chair
- Maitland Little League – Baseball Coach
Professional Certifications, Memberships and Activities
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating: AV
- Orange County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- American Health Lawyers Association
- National Business Aviation Association