Casey M. Cavanaugh
A member of the firm’s Lending practice, Casey Cavanaugh represents commercial lenders in real estate and finance, asset based, construction, development, syndicated and many other types of loan transactions. He also spends a good deal of his time representing buyers, sellers, developers, and landlords of all types of real estate. Casey has represented all sizes of institutional lenders in commercial loan transactions ranging in amounts from $1,000,000.00 to over $100,000,000.00 and involving anything from very large multi-use condominium projects to small business loans.
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating: AV
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America 2010-2017
- Central Florida Gator Club
- Coastal Conservation Association
Professional Certifications, Memberships and Activities
- Orange County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- Represented a lender in a $25,000,000.00 builder line of credit loan to The Viera Company for its lot development and home construction within the Viera Development, Brevard County, Florida.
- Represented a lender over the course of several years with respect to its acquisition and development loans to Rottlund Homes of Florida, Inc. for its acquisition and lot development projects in Hillsborough and Pinellas Counties, Florida. Said loans ranged in size from $5,000,000.00 to $25,000,000.00.
- Represented a lender on its $40,000,000.00 A & D Loan for a golf course project in Lee County, Florida.
- Represented a lender on a $10,000,000.00 Lot Development Loan for a project in the Lake Nona, Florida area.
- Represented a lender on its construction loan for a townhouse project near the University of Central Florida.