WHEN: April 23, 2014 | 8:30a.m. - 4:30p.m.
WHERE: The Lownes Conference Center (215 N. Eola Drive, Orlando, FL 32801)
REGISTRATION: Please register by going to www.lorman.com/392839 OR call 1-866-352-9539
Because we are a faculty member, you can receive 20% off the fee. When registering, use priority code 15999 and discount code C9577270.
We look forward to seeing you there and will be prepared to answer your questions and provide you the latest information on this topic. Please review the attached advertisement for even more details. This event will also be a great opportunity to network with other professionals in your area.
The world of easements is challenging, but may not be as impossible as you think ...
Do not let the intimidating complexity of easements cause you anxiety. Whether you're looking to draft, comply with, or fight one, our local experts will give you the know-how to succeed - without getting caught in exhausting and expensive legal battles.
Attend this seminar and get the practical easements information you won't find anywhere else. You will hear it all - the requirements of an easement and how to make them bulletproof. Interpret and understand the meaning of easement terms, recording, priority and interference issues. You will learn how to deal with unrecorded easements, taking of easements by eminent domain and numerous other issues related exclusively to easements. All you've ever wanted to know about easements, all in one place, all in one day. Register now.
Benefits for You
- End jargon confusion: become fluent in easement terms and concepts
- Make sure nothing gets missed in easement termination
- Learn key actions to take to enforce or protect your easement
- Avoid easement violations - know what your responsibilities are
- You will be able to explain easements.
- You will be able to describe types of easements.
- You will be able to discuss creation and location.
- You will be able to identify actions to establish, enforce or protect easements.