We sponsor, organize and participate in a variety of organizations that address issues of importance to diverse communities in which we live and work, including:
- 100 Black Men of Orlando, Inc.
- Central Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Commercial Real Estate Women
- Federal Bar Association’s Women in Law National Conference
- Florida Executive Women
- Hispanic Bar Association
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Hope & Help Center of Central Florida
- Human Rights Campaign
- Prospera (formerly Hispanic Business Initiative Fund)
- Puerto Rican Bar Association
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment. We know that excellent lawyers come from every racial, ethnic, cultural, religious, and social background and strongly believe that having attorneys and staff from a wide range of genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, ages and national origins makes us a better firm and enhances our ability to serve clients.
Since its founding in 1969, our firm has grown and changed along with the Central Florida community. Our commitment to fostering and promoting a diverse workplace comprised of individuals embodying the firm’s core values of creativity, teamwork, integrity and professionalism has allowed us to remain reflective of the diverse community we call home.
Members of the firm actively support and participate in organizations that further diversity efforts and that represent the makeup of our community. We have long acknowledged the diversity within our firm by:
- committing financial support and volunteer services to civic and community projects that benefit our diverse community;
- encouraging our lawyers to take on leadership positions on the boards and committees of a wide array of non-profit organizations and educational institutions;
- supporting pro bono work;
- organizing heritage month presentations and lunches;
- inviting community leaders to speak at biweekly attorney breakfasts;
- recognizing domestic partnerships; and
- encouraging all of our lawyers to participate on firm committees and contribute to the management of the firm.