Committed to promoting diversity, Lowndes, Drosdick, Doster, Kantor & Reed, P.A. recognizes that our clients benefit most when our counsel comes from varied experiences and multiple perspectives. We believe that recruiting, retaining, mentoring and promoting individuals with diverse backgrounds is more than just the right thing to do, it is a business imperative. Since our founding in 1969, the firm has grown along with the Central Florida community and our commitment to foster and promote a diverse workplace, one that is comprised of individuals who embody the core values of our firm, creativity, teamwork, integrity and professionalism, has remained reflective of the diverse community we call home. Our attorneys and staff represent a broad range of racial, ethnic, cultural, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, religious and social backgrounds. These varied backgrounds have enabled us to serve each of our clients in the best possible way, realizing that our strength is derived not from what makes us all alike, but from what makes us all different.
Members of the firm actively support and participate in minority chambers of commerce, bar associations and other organizations that represent the make-up of our community. Most importantly, we have long acknowledged the diversity within our firm by:
- committing financial support and volunteer services to civic and community projects that benefit our diverse community;
- encouraging leadership positions on the boards and committees of a wide array of non-profit organizations and educational institutions;
- supporting pro bono work;
- launching an internship program with minority law students;
- recognizing domestic partnerships; and
- encouraging all of our lawyers, regardless of gender, race, religion or sexual preferences, to participate on firm committees and contribute to the management of the firm.